tirsdag 18. november 2008

Buffie! :-)

~*~DEAREST BUFFIE!~*~

I have been given awards on my Norwegian blog site.... and I just had to save ONE for this , my english version... because there is a lady here.. YES, it's Buffie.... that I have grown quite fond of, and appreciate very much!! She took me on with no fear, she even "let me" win! a prize on one of her posts (her 118th one) even though I am from a far away country!!!
(what she sends will be posted later) :-)
I would like you to have this dalmatian award Buffie, because you make me laugh, you made me feel welcome, and never once questioned the fact that I am from a different country!!

There are more of you out there... I know, and I would like to send all of you a little "thank you!" from the bottom of my heart! I am so happy to have met you all, and thanks for visiting! Keep coming back, and I am sure there'll be more awards to come! ;-)

(I know there is!!)
Have a wonderful day!!!!


8 kommentarer:

Jessica sa...

Awe~ Congratulations on your award! We are so happy to have you here in blogland with us!

Hugs~ J

nikkicrumpet sa...

Congrats on your award. And Buffie is a really nice lady! It's so great the friendships that we forge here in blogland!

Bridget sa...

Greatly deserved indeed! Buffie is just the best and so are you!
Hugs, Bridget

Decor To Adore sa...

Congratulations on your beautiful awards.

~♥~ Monica S sa...

aw.. you guys are so nice!! Thank you very much!! :-) I'm getting misty here...

Monica

Buffie sa...

AWWWW!!!!! How sweet of you!!! Thank you SO much! :) You make me laugh too and I have grown quite fond of you and the way you tell a story, especially about your family. And I think it's "Uber cool" to have a friend from Norway!

Hugs, Buffie :)

Jill sa...

Any friend of Buffie's is a friend of mine! I look forward to coming back to read your posts! Stop by my blog when you get a chance!

OnlineBiashara sa...

here is my liitle gift from me " CONGRATULATIONS" we all love your good work and of all we love you.