torsdag 20. november 2008

Another award!! :-)

13184

Wouldn’t you know…

I got an award back from Buffie :-)

Thank you so much!!!

bookworm_award

Pass this on to 5 blogging friends.
Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.
Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that...

A little challenge in itself for me… because if you are going to understand it, I would have to translate.. but here it goes:

The closest book is called Jensine

(a girls name)

It’s written by my absolute favorite norwegian author, her name is

Frid Ingulstad.

- why, aren’t you a fast walker all of a sudden, I can hardly keep up with you. The aunt smiled. – are you that eager to see the castle?

Jensine nodded without looking at her. They had reached the pavilion now.

- Can we stay here and listen to them for a while? Jensine looked at her aunt with a puppies eyes.

-I thought you were eager to see the Kings castle?

- Yes, but can we please listen to that lovely music first??

******

NOW, I have to pass this on

to 5 friends :-)

Robin at ~The Robin's Nest~

Karen at ~ HeartFelt Living

Jessica ~ THE COZY KETTLE

Nikkicrumpet at ~ Blah, Blah, Blah, blog

Laura at ~ Decor to Adore

:-)

All done.. I will let you know I did want to give one to Bridget too, but she just got one (or several) …hehe..

SO Bridget…

you get this one

awardyoumakemesmile[1]

and it’s so true…

…you do!

(hehe, I’m a poet.. and I know it)

hahaha!!

Have fun everybody!

13 kommentarer:

Bridget sa...

Thank you! : )

~♥~ Monica S sa...

I should've written so much more about you, and to you Bridget! :)
I really, really enjoy your friendship, you are such a fun and cool lady!!!

Monica

Jill sa...

Everyone is in the mood for giving!! Awards are going around like crazy! Way to go!

Jessica sa...

Awe~ Yeah! Thank you for thinking of me! You are hilarious, too. :)

Bug hugs~ J

Nancy Rosalina sa...

Good Morning Monica, Congrats on the awards! Nnacy

Decor To Adore sa...

Oh this is wonderful! I just love a good book. Sadly, I am currently at the university and the book I am reading is a Computer Aided Drafting Textbook. How sad is that?
:)

I usually save my awards until I have a few then do one big post.

Have a great day and THANK YOU!

Buffie sa...

It's been so much fun seeing what everyone is reading! ha! You deserved the award right back!

Buffie :)

Jessica sa...

OMG! I am working on this post and I just saw my message to you yesterday. It's supposd to say BIG hugs....not BUG hugs!!


Hugs~ J

~♥~ Monica S sa...

hahaha Jessica.. I didn't notice.. hehe.. I think we all hit the wrong key sometimes!! I know I do!

Monica

Robin Beck sa...

Hi Monica...Sorry it took me so long to get over here to your blog! Thank you so much for the award! Can you believe I don't read very much? I do alot of sewing and crafting so it doesn't leave a lot of time for reading. The closest book to me was my bible-And when I turned to page 56 -the 5th sentence was about Jacobs daughter Dinah being defiled (raped)! I tell you that bible is full of wonderful,interesting and tragic stories! It's really the only book I do take time to read right now. I do read alot of magazines though to get new and fresh ideas.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you friend for thinking about me with this award!
Robin~♥

Jessica sa...

Morning Monica~ I have a little something 'good' for you~ please come by when you get a chance!

BUG hugs~ J

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity sa...

Hi, Monica!! I love your Christmas music. It is so.. pretty!! I can't wait to see how you decorate for Christmas!!! Hugs, Terrie

nikkicrumpet sa...

Hey Monica! Thanks so much for thinking of me!! Very sweet of you...and I feel good being included with such great bloggers...I've been slacking lately on my visiting and I'm sorry I missed this for so long!