lørdag 24. januar 2009

Good mothers……

Thought I’d just give you something new to look at if you should decide to stop by..

These little cuties were born many years ago… before Lexi came to our house.. we had a cat… and these were her babies.

kattungane

She was such a good mother

Just look at this

Nala og Pus

Isn’t that just adorable??

I thought they were so cute!!! :-)

It’s really late… and I will have to go to bed, but I have decided to come up with something for tomorrow….

In the mean time.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

9 kommentarer:

Bridget sa...

What sweet pictures! Sleep well!
Bridget

Anonym sa...

Those kittens are adorable. Thank you for your visit, I love it when you drop by. Come back again when you get a moment.

Hugs,
Chris

Anonym sa...

There is nothing cuter than baby kittens! Do you still have any of them??

Great pictures....have a happy weekend :-)

SmilingSally sa...

Kittens and puppies are the cutest things. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa (aka) French sa...

Ahhhh what a bunch of cutie pies;) Get some rest;) Hugs French;)

Nancy Rosalina sa...

awwwwe how sweet!

Jessica sa...

AWE~ I just love kitties!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity sa...

Those kitties are adorable. I love the one with mama!!

Heartfelt living sa...

Oh my goodness...they are so sweet! Nothing cuter than puppies and kittens. Thanks for sharing!