fredag 24. april 2009

It’s the weekend!

I have had today off from work… very nice….. but have been struggling with a terrible headache… it comes from overworked muscles in the neck and shoulder area… but I can’t complain… it has been a good day.

I have done some laundry and washed the floors… made dinner and changed the bowl for the fishes.. (it had turned green) hehe… neglected for a while poor things.

Now they’re happy!

Me and Lexi have had a nice day at home while the kids were at school and my husband at work.

Look at this face!

IMG_3187

she’s cute huh!?

My cousine turns 40 today, and she’s in Rome with her husband… I am soooo jealous, it' sounds fantastic! Wish I has there too!!!

Well, maybe some day… I have been to Italy, but not to Rome… yet…

here are a few pictures from Florence.

page1

page

A beautiful place

Go there if you ever get a chance!

Have a great weekend!

12

Lots of love Monica

15 kommentarer:

roy/elisabeth dean sa...

Oh Monica.....Lexi is BEAUTIFUL! What kind of pup is she?
I would love to go to Italy.... Rome would be a close second though. I could be lost in the museums there for DAYS!
Your pics are fabulous! One day I will see them in person. Of course, after seeing your pics of your own backyard views, I want to go to Norway now too!
Have a wonderful Weekend . I hope your headache goes away soon~
♥,Lilly

~♥~ Monica S sa...

Lexi is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! :-)

Robin Beck sa...

Lexi is a cutie, I hope your headache is gone!

Have a great weekend!
Robin~♥

Pat@Back Porch Musings sa...

Sounds like you had a very nice day, except for the headache, Monica.

Lexi is so cute!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Chandy sa...

Wow, Monica those are great pictures! Wish I was there, too!;-)

Bridget sa...

Hi Monica, Keep stretching your neck and I hope it feels better soon.
Your cousin is very lucky, Rome is a wonderful city!

Ashley ~ sa...

I LOVE that little face*!!! What a cutie*! I hope your headache gets better and you are able to get some rest over the weekend*! Takes lots of naps and dream of Rome or Paris*! (smile)

(((hugs)))) _Ashley*

Justine sa...

Ooh, you gave us Florence penis pictures! Woooooo hoooooooooo!

Glad you had a productive day, but hope that headache is gone by now!

Justine :o )

Lisa (aka) French sa...

Monica you are such a sweetheart! I miss you sorry I have been really bad about blogging or anything lately..so happy to see you doing well ( except for the headache of course;) Hugs French

Marilyn sa...

hi Monice dear...I have been off work with a bad neck too..you have my sympathy :) Marilyn xoxo

SmilingSally sa...

I've been to Florence; what a wonderful trip that was.

Four Paws and Co sa...

Hi Monica! Hope you're feeling better soon. Please give Lexi a hugs & kisses for me! ☺♥☺ Diane

Nancy Rosalina sa...

Hi Monica, Lexi is aborable! Oh, how I would love to go to Rome..or just anywhere!!! It's been 2 years since our last Vacation...and I am longing to go somewhere soon!

raxx a day in the life sa...

Monica Hi! Remember me? The chick from Trinidad whose blog went beserk?

I've started a new blog and would love it if you would come visit, and of course add me to your blogroll!!

Jessica sa...

Morning Monica~

Just came by to say hello & tell you I was thinking about you!

♥ J

P.S. Lexi is adorable. :)